Commercial Electrical Services
We offer the complete design and build a package to facilitate the installation of electrical services to all types of commercial environments including:
- Medical facilities
- Shopping Centres
- Leisure and Housing associations
- Licensed premises
- Educational buildings
Some of our extensive range of services include
- Fixed Wiring Inspection Reports
- Fire Alarm Installation and Servicing
- Emergency Lighting Systems Installation and servicing
- Approved Commercial Electric Vehicle Charging Point Installer
- IPS/UPS Supplies
- Commercial Door Access Systems
- Single & Three phase power
- Single & Three Distribution
- Decorative & Innovative Lighting
- Automatic Door Access
- Motorised Door Access
- Barrier Entry Systems
- Commercial Lighting Design and Installatio
- All Power Installations including single and 3 phase Installs
- All types of containment systems
Request This Service
Need An Electrician?
01257 427 100
Choosing a local electrician can be a tricky business. Not only do you need to consider cost, but you need to make sure that they also deliver on quality and, of course, safety. We have that all covered for you; we aim to give the best cost and service locally, so give us a call today.
Are you fully insured to carry out Electrical works?
Yes we have full and current employers liability up to £5million and public liability insurance up to £10 million
Do have the correct Accreditations to carry out Electrical work?
Yes we are a full member of the NICEIC, Constructionline and CHAS and have been for well over 10 years. All our operatives hold current electrical and health and safety qualifications to aid in the implementation of our works.
Is there a call out fee?
We have no call out fee during normal working hours . We often react through the day to many emergency call outs where we offer a standard rate for our services without a call out fee.
Do you charge for coming to offer a Quote?
No, we offer a free quotation service so if you have a project you want us involved in then give us a call for a no-obligation quote